dhd

dhd

Saturday, February 28, 2015

DIPINTO GUITARS ENDORSES MEIKEIKO FROM THE BLACK LADYBUGS!!



"In my life as a punk rock musician, I never would have considered a 12 string, though I do own a Ric 360/12, I always played it as a 6 string."  Says Meikeiko,  "Now that Mokeiki and I have formed a 2 piece power punk duo, the missing second guitar and bass is filled by bright extra strings!"



"This Dipinto 12 string  Mach X11 is everything I've been missing! It takes our band to new levels! Great playability…I can feel the sustain all the way through the neck when I'm just playing it acoustically without an amp.  When I plug in to my amp set up… it really comes alive. The clean sound from my Vox… to the slightly dirty Soladano are really brought to life through these pickups."

Check them out!!!  http://www.dipintoguitars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment